OATS MAKHANA ROTI
This is the most healthy roti you could ever make.
Though I wont call this as an alternative for wheat roti ( for me all
grains are good ) but for the calorie conscious people and gluten free
diet masses this recipe is a deal. Do try out this recipe and let me
know how you like it.
1. Oats 1 cup
2. Makhana 1 cup
3. Warm water to knead.
4. Salt to taste
1. Grind OATS in a blender to fine powder and remove in plate
2. Grind makhana finely and mix with OATS flour.
3. Add salt and knead dough with warm water.
4. Knead till you get a soft dough.
5. Cover and keep aside for 10 mins.
6. Roll out thin rotis and cook on gas on medium flame applying ghee or nothing.
7. Enjoy this with subzi of your choice.
8. This roti stays soft for longer time unlike plain OATS roti.